2019 has started out cold and snowy this year but we’re as busy as ever here at GTG. Here’s what’s happening this year.
Work is underway at the Iowa National Guard Fort Dodge Pavement project.
Our Construction Team is Currently working on the following projects:
- Source Allies Phone Room
- 1910 Ingersoll
- Iowa Air National Guard – Auto Start Generator Renovation/Replacement
- Iowa Air National Guard – Fort Dodge Main Gate Operator and Pavement Replacement
- Guardian Pharmacy @ 211 Walnut (Old Ankeny Police Station)
Our Design Team is Currently working on the following projects:
- i2tech Phase 3 Expansion
- Darling International Site Plan
- Source Allies – Meredith
- ProBio Ferm New Fermentation Building
- Cattle Barn – Slab/Foundation
GTG Companies has been recognized as an Authorized Builder by American Buildings.
GTG has officially been approved as a Targeted Small Business with the Iowa Economic Development Authority
Our Construction Team is currently working on the following projects:
- North Polk Bus Lot
- Van Meter Vet Clinic
- Des Moines University Parking Garage Facilities Office
- Des Moines University Detention Basin
Our Design Team is currently working on the following projects:
- Des Moines Public Schools – Lovejoy Elementry Renovations/Addition
- OnSite Solutions – Urban Town Center